Tip: The family that “plays” together stays together.
Monkey see, monkey do
It’s lots more fun
with all of you!
Make exercise and fun a family affair for healthy bodies, minds, and souls.
- Help your family develop a positive attitude toward exercise.
- Boost confidence and self-esteem.
- Encourage sociability and teamwork to enhance self-image.
- Improve concentration and performance at work or school.
- Promote healthy living habits with your family as you improve your lifestyle!
- Play together-ride bikes, rollerblade, take a hike, swim, play basketball, hide and seek, jump rope, or play hopscotch-the choices are endless. The activity doesn’t have to be structured-keep it fun to stay fit!