Holiday time is all about sharing, celebrations, and good spirits – give it an extra special touch of HEALTH!
- Plan it out! If you know you’re going to party, eat “smart” throughout the day!
- Eat a small healthy snack before you go to a party.
- Drink an 8-12 ounce glass of water before you leave to stave off hunger pangs.
- Visualize chips and dip, fried foods, or pastries on your thighs, hips, etc. It might be easier to make a better choice.
- Wear clothing that may be a little snug around your waist.
- Alternate a glass of sparkling water with every glass of alcohol you consume.