Tip: Mind-consuming, time-consuming dieting’s a chore
Tasteless food and hunger pains do sound like such a bore
Down with counting calories, cholesterol and fat
Commit to HEALTHY LIVING, make it simple, just like that!
Ten Commandments of Healthy Living
- Thou shalt not starve thy body!
- Thou shalt learn about the laws of fat, reduce daily fat intake to 20% and read nutrition labels carefully to detect hidden fats.
- Thou shalt eat more fruits and vegetables for fiber, antioxidant vitamins A and C , potassium and other vital nutrients to reduce the risks of cancer and maintain healthy blood pressure.
- Thou shalt drink more water for low-calorie, fat-free energy boosting weight control.
- Thou shalt eat smaller and more frequent meals to maintain steady insulin levels and keep the fat cells under control.
- Thou shalt eat more potatoes, beans, rice and bread the old-fashioned way without the butter, margarine, or cheesy additions!
- Thou shalt become acquainted with new spices for fabulous healthy-living flavor without the fat, cholesterol or sodium.
- Thou shalt give up one television sitcom each day and MOVE thy body!
- Thou shalt not be fooled by fad diets that offer quick results instead of healthy living habits.
- Thou shalt not DIET!!!